Friday, October 24, 2008

Obama Supporter Carves a "B" into a McCain Volunteer's Face. FALSEHOOD



Edit: I am very happy to report the below story is a falsehood and no Obama Supporter has done any despicable act like this. Apparently the girl made it up. I apologize to Obama supporters everywhere for believing this lie, and for putting it on this blog. (Yes, I know hardly anyone reads this blog, being new and unadvertised and all that) I try to stay away from lies. I should have believed the super intelligent Michelle Malkin

An absolutely disgusting and diabolical deed was performed a few miles from a Sarah Palin event near my home on the Pa border. I grew up in the City of Pittsburgh, and I work there even now, so this kind of thing happening in my back yard makes it even more frightening.
Police spokeswoman Diane Richard said the robber took $60 from Todd, then became angry when he saw a McCain bumper sticker on the victim's car. The attacker then punched and kicked the victim, before using a dull knife to scratch the letter "B" into her face, Richard said.
Read More here....

I have one of those McCain/Palin bumper stickers on my car. Do I have to carry a weapon to defend my support for a political figure now????

Is supporting a candidate worth possibly maiming another person for life???

To her credit, Obama's Pennsylvania spokeswoman, Allison Price, did respond to this story:

This is a horrendous act of violence. Our thoughts and prayers are with the young woman for her to make a speedy recovery, and we hope that the person who perpetrated this crime is swiftly apprehended and brought to justice.


It's nice to see that they show support for this girl.

No comments: