Friday, October 17, 2008

Beacause it Seems Like Everyone's Memory is Short



Does anyone remember the Primary season and this video?



His candidates always run the same campaign.



Oddly enough, According to the most recent Gallup poll, McCain and Obama are separated by only two points among likely voters. Still a lot of undecideds out there. I know the main stream media is trying to sway them to Obama. They crack me up. They investigate Joe the plumber's back ground and get him fired, yet they refuse to even consider honestly looking at Senator Obama's background. The following one is actually the one that , if nothing else, calls his judgment into question. Watch it, and tell me if this freshman senator with almost no experience (and apparently no more friends left) is prepared to be the President of the United States of America.

1 comment:

karen said...

ARGGHHH! I hadn't seen any of this. Thanks for giving me a place to come.
Wow.
I'm with you.
I'm a Libertarian, too, who is going to hold my nose and vote for McCain.