Thursday, August 13, 2009

This is My Congressman


I disagree with my congressman's position on TARP, Cap&Trade, Stimulus II, and healthcare to name a few. I believe in his rhetoric about needing more jobs in our district, but not in his ideas about how to accomplish this.


This is one of my Senators at a town hall meeting informing the public that Medicare is a well run program.


Senator Brown's facts are wrong. The main reason they are wrong is because Medicare tends to be used by the elderly as a majority of their "customers", and that group of Americans have a higher total healthcare cost. Their care is much more expensive than all groups combined. People that try to convince you that administrative cost as a proportion of total benefits paid is a good measure against private insurance are misleading you.

Find your representatives and Senators here

No comments: