Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Progressives never Tell the Truth: just what ya wanna hear

I don't mind an honest debate. I think ideas should be debated. Everyone does not agree with me obviously, and I respect that.

What I do NOT respect is a dishonest debate and hidden agendas. That is the modus operandi of the progressives throughout history. Both Republican and Democrat.

I'm pretty straightforward when I tell you I am for liberty and freedom. No hidden agenda. No subversive secret path to fulfill my goals. The progressives are not like that, because they know that if they admitted to their aims, they would lose the debate immediately. Thus they use the tools of incrementalism to slowly take over the US. They don't appeal to your reason and logic, but tug at your heartstrings in order to win small victories time and time again. They will use your emotions against you in order to chip away at your liberty.

No comments: