Monday, March 23, 2009

Finally!! A Maximum wage!!

WASHINGTON: The Obama administration will call for increased oversight of executive pay at all banks, Wall Street firms and possibly other companies as part of a sweeping plan to overhaul financial regulation, government officials said. MORE.......


So now it's here. To those of you on other blogs that told me it wouldn't happen. Think again.

Wall street has themselves to blame. They overwhelmingly contributed to the liberal politician's campaigns, and they came out in support of this current Presidency during the election.

I want to point at them and laugh, but I can't. I mean, in a certain way, it is justice served.

But I'm deeply saddened.

Why should talented people work? For what incentive? Who will employ us when there is no one of talent working hard to grow their businesses?

No comments: